It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: *ahem* Just wanted to say something...
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:19 am 
Creator of Glorwing
Creator of Glorwing

For those of you who don't know me (lucky bastards...) I created this place a while ago. Last summer, I more or less disappeared, but I drop in from time to time to see what's happening. Hence this unexpected posting.

I took a look around the forums, checked out the progress of v9, stumbled over the promotional video, found the wiki, saw that some people are still here from ancient days, and found that all is good in the lands of Glorwing. But, wait??? A promotional video? *gasp*

A promotional video *still stunned* for v9? A video that uses the old history lesson that I wrote all those years ago? A video that captures the very essence of the feeling I tried to create?

*faints dead away*

OK. I am touched and lack for words (no, I never lack for words, so I was lying about that, but I'm all mushy, that's true). Anyway, let me just say that I'm proud of what you guys and all your predecessors have made of Glorwing. I'm impressed that it's still up and running. I'm impressed by the stuff you're creating, both in game, in the toolset, in the wiki and on the forums. In short, I'm proud, happy and impressed.

Thank you for taking so good care of my baby, Glorwing. Maybe I'll see you around sometime later. Now, have fun, since that's what it's all about!

(Anne McCaffrey, 1978)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]